THE LEGEND OF FUTURE PAST.
More than two decades ago the Air Max 95 debuted a boundary-pushing design modeled after the human body. Today, the OG returns, in the Nike Air Max 95 OG Men's Shoe. It has the cushioned comfort of Max Air units and the layered upper that feels contemporary over 20 years later.
- Max Air units provide cushioned comfort.
- Synthetic and leather overlays bring the body inspiration to life.
- Iconic lacing system creates a custom fit.
- Solid rubber modified Waffle outsole for excellent traction and durability.
- Flex grooves on the outsole let your foot move naturally.
- Over two decades have passed since footwear designer Sergio Lozano's Air Max 95 debuted. With a goal of pushing the boundaries and taking a bit of risk, Lozano looked to the human body as his model. With human ribs, vertebrae, muscles, and skin as his chief points of inspiration, the first Air Max 95 prototype was created.